Homes For Sale in River Crossing-Spring Branch TX
River Crossing is a large upscale community in Spring Branch Texas. This is in Comal County,
just north of San Antonio. Most of the homes in River Crossing are situated on estate-sized lots of an acre or more. There are over 900 platted lots in River Crossing.
There are a few garden homes in River Crossing. They are recently built and are on suburban sized lots. Since they are garden homes, they are much smaller than homes typically built in River Crossing.
Boundaries for River Crossing are Texas Highway 46 on the south and the Guadalupe River on the north. River Crossing is east of US Highway 281.
What Can Be Learned From Last Twelve-Month Single Family Home Sales in River Crossing?
- 31% were under 3,000 square feet
- 47% were between 3,000 square feet and 4,000 square feet
- 22% were over 4,000 square feet
- Of the homes on the market in River Crossing during the past year, 65% were successfully sold
- 35% of homes on the market in River Crossing were not sold
- Of homes sold the two longest on-market homes had Days on Market of 1,084 and 910 days
- Of homes not sold, the two longest on-market homes had Days on Market of 639 and 364 days
- Homes that were under contract within 75 days of being on market typically had sales price reductions of less that 2%
- Homes on the market over 100 days typically experienced price reductions of over 10% or were removed from the market
Take a look at the segmentation for sold homes in River Crossing.
Call me if I can help you get your home ready for sale in southern Comal County or northern Bexar County.